1. Responsible for the development of specific project implementation plan, and effective control of the project, such as delivery date, quality, cost, risk and schedule;
2. Coordinate the resources in the process of the project to ensure the smooth progress of the project;
3. Responsible for customer relationship maintenance and project exception management in the implementation phase;
4. Responsible for project acceptance;
5. Responsible for the project summary report.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design and automation;
2. More than 4 years of relevant working experience, including 3 years of project management. Automotive industry experience and automation integration project management experience is preferred;
3. Be able to deal with customer relationship and internal communication independently;
4. Good communication skills, strong logical analysis ability and learning summary ability;
5. Be able to assist team members to analyze and solve problems, and have the ability to lead the team.
6. Have strong initiative and teamwork spirit, and be able to work under pressure and travel frequently；
7. CET-4 or above, proficient in English reading and writing.
1. Responsible for AGV layout planning, scheduling, monitoring and other development of upper computer software system;
2. Participate in the whole process of start-up, development and implementation of dispatching system;
3. Participate in the requirement analysis and detailed design of AGV dispatching system;
4. Complete the software design and coding according to the design documents;
5. Responsible for software design and coding of AGV upper computer;
6. Responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of the dispatching system.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in software, automation or computer;
2. Understand object-oriented programming technology, more than 3 years working experience;
3. Familiar with C + + and QT architecture; familiar with internet network principle and protocol, such as HTTP, TCP, IP;
4. Familiar with SQLITE SERVER, MySQL and other database programming;
5. Understand AGV industry, familiar with AGV cluster scheduling and path planning algorithm is preferred;
6. Software development and implementation experience in manufacturing warehouse, automation line PC system integration (with PLC) and logistics industry is preferred;
7. Good communication, project management, requirement analysis and system design skills;
8. Good code writing ability and document writing ability;
9. AGV scheduling system algorithm development experience is preferred.
1. Be responsible for receiving customer demand, feasibility analysis, site investigation, technical proposal preparation and technical agreement drafting and other technical support work, and open up information channels for sales and R&D;
2. Cooperate with the sales department to complete the customer program exchange, product demonstration, information publicity, etc;
3. Familiar with automobile welding and assembly process, design reasonable AGV production line plan according to process requirements;
4. Answer customers' technical and business questions;
5. Assist in project delivery and support project implementation;
6. Provide corresponding cost accounting according to the scheme.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical design, mechatronics or industrial automation;
2. Have 3-5 years of relevant working experience, understand automobile production process; familiar with Simulation, FlexSIM, etc;
3. Good communication skills, strong logical analysis ability and learning summary ability;
4. Strong initiative, teamwork spirit, able to work under pressure and adapt to business trip.
5. CET-4 or above, proficient in English reading and writing.
Address: No. 199, Anshan Road, Yuyao City, Zhejiang Province